Solar PV | Thermal | Wind | Hybrid | Off-Grid
How We Work on Alternative Energy Systems
- Employ Efficient and Innovative Approaches — Use our experience as consultants, design engineers, and construction managers to seek the most efficient and innovative approach
- Maintain Cost-Effectiveness — Provide outstanding service at a reasonable price.
- Committed to Ongoing Responsiveness — Work closely with our clients, serving as a project team member rather than as an outsider.
- Provide Seamless Response Capabilities — Employ all of our company-wide experience to our client’s benefit.
Coneco Energy’s engineers specialize in evaluating and recommending alternative energy solutions using solar pv, thermal, wind, and hybrid systems to improve the energy efficiency of buildings. We have electrical and mechanical engineers on staff that estimate energy use, energy savings and project costs. We also provide additional services, such as preparation of project specifications, engineering and design, financial analysis and construction management services.
As a full service energy consultant, we can also assist in hiring vendors, managing contractors and reviewing bid packages, ESCO and financial proposals. Evaluating historical energy usage, patterns and cost will help determine the source of your energy loads and changes.
• How does the environment impact it?
• How does production or occupancy impact it?
Once we understand the parameters affecting energy consumption, we can forecast the impacts of weather, efficiency upgrades or changes in operation to more accurately forecast energy expenses and identify Energy Conservation Opportunities (ECOs). This information is vital in determining the root-cause of energy budget variances, estimating new facility energy costs and developing an energy management/cost reduction plan through alternative energy sources or facility upgrades.
Have a complicated project? Call ConecoEnergy. We welcome the challenge.
ConecoEnergy Believes Renewable Energy Solutions Shouldn’t Cost More.
- Energy Audits
- Feasibility Studies,
- Economic Analysis, Design & Build
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Design & Retrofits,
- Fluorescent, LED, HID
- Energy Metering, Sub-Metering and Remote Monitoring
- Energy Management and Control Systems Design
- Infrared/Thermal Imaging Analysis
- Waste Heat Recovery
- System Analysis and Design
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Design and Integration
- Energy Project Financing and Performance Contracting