Coneco Energy provides full service geothermal heating, cooling, and hot water systems – from early consultation and engineering design to the final installation and maintenance of the heat pump for clients throughout the United States.
Coneco Energy, LLC has a proven track record of successful geothermal engineering designs and installations with large commercial sites, historical buildings, work with the Federal Government, and high end residential projects. As a turnkey geothermal systems firm, we manage each step of the engineering design and installation of your geothermal system. Though we are a turnkey geothermal system provider, we are able to offer our engineering or installation expertise for any aspect of the geothermal project. Offering consultation on various options on new construction or retrofit projects for your business, school, municipal building, or home, Coneco Energy Systems, LLC will aid in the selection of an engineered solution resulting in a significant reduction in energy costs.
Our Design|Build Services include:
- Site Evaluations
- Commercial MEP Engineering Geothermal System Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Peer Review
- Heat Load Calculations (Commercial and Residential)
- Project Permitting (DEP and any necessary town permits)
- Open Loop Engineering and Installation
- Vertical / Horizontal Closed Loop Engineering and Installation
- Pond Loop Engineering and Installation
- Radiant Floor/Ductwork Design and Installation
- Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems
- GeoPro WaterFurnace Dealer